May 25, 2006

Gay Bingo At Hamburger Mary's

On wednesday night Celine and I rode our bikes to Hamburger Mary's for gay bingo. We were there for a fundrasier in support of her friend Terry (an old boss from UCLA). He's doing a triathlon for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

It's 17 hours of running, biking, and swimming. Even after an hour of this I'd be crying, so I'm pretty amazed by his accomplishments. For those of you whom have never been to gay bingo, its pretty wild. There's a drag queen calling out numbers, people yelling out comments after every number picked, and buff gay men galore. It's a room full of characters screamin' and drinkin'. We had a great time eventhough we didn't win. Spending time with my girl is good enough for me.

Oh and on our way out a group of men asked to see my "big tits" so that was nice. Yeah right. I got hit on in West Hollywood of all places. Men!


No comments: